DriButts has decided to launch a thrift store called ReThread Thrift! This store will support our mission of giving families around the world the tools they need for long-term health. We believe this store will not only give us needed revenue to further our story, but also give us a unique opportunity to invest in our local community.
Why Name it ReThread?
One simple act of kindness has the power to thread love into someones life. Every time that act of kindness is repeated, you ReThread love into others. We are opening this store to ReThread God's love into our community and world. Every time someone donates, shops, or volunteers at our store, they are participating in the act of ReThreading love. We will then take the proceeds of this store and use them for the mission of DriButts and sharing God's love. Will you help us Rethread?
When will it launch?
Doors will open Wednesday, November 29th with a Grand Opening on Saturday, December 2nd.
Where is the store?
1561 Highway 27 South
Carrollton, Ga 30116
Help Us Get Started
We have many immediate needs to help us launch the store. Here are 3 easy ways you can help: Donate Items, Help Financially, or Volunteer. We would love for you to get involved!!
1. Donate Items:
Would you consider collecting items to donate to our store? You can ask your church, neighborhood, work, or school to launch a collection for us. Below is a general list of the items we seeking.
All donations are tax deductible and can be dropped off at 1561 Highway 27 South, Carrollton, GA 30116.
Donated Items Accepted:
- Clothing and accessories including belts, scarves, purses, and other accessories (no undergarments)
- Textiles of all kinds
- Housewares, lamps, glassware, pots and pans, china, linens and knick knacks
- Small Furniture (No Couches or Large House Items)
- Bicycles, sports gear, toys
- Books, books-on-tape/CD, CDs, DVDs, LPs/vinyl, videos, puzzles and games
- Pet supplies (beds, collars, leashes, dog/cat kennels)
- Electronics including computers, TVs, monitors, DVD players, amplifiers, speakers, turntables, microphones, office equipment, cell phones, etc. (working please)
Items we cannot accept:
- Water soaked or Moldy items
- Items with holes, rips, tears, stains, missing buttons, or broken zippers.
- Non-working electrical items
- Couches or Large Furniture
- Car seats
- Chemicals or paint
2. Help Financially:
Live far away or just too busy to volunteer? It's okay, you can still help! Your donation will go toward purchasing the following items:
- (20) Case of Hangers - $20 Each
- (5) Sorting Bins - $110 Each
- (5) Portable Floor Racks - $55 Each
- (25) Clothing Racks - $60 Each
- (15) Shopping Carts - $45 Each
- (3) iPads for Registers - $300 Each
Are you local? We need volunteers to help us launch our store!
Specific Volunteer Days: (Lunch Provided)
Saturday, October 14th, 9-4 (Hanging Fixtures/Racks and Sorting Product
Monday-Saturday, November 6th-11th, 9-4 (Hanging and Sorting Product)
Monday-Saturday, November 13th-18th, 9-4 (Hanging and Sorting Product)
Simply fill out the volunteer form below and we will contact you shortly.